Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
Our School Day (Years 1 – 6)
- 8.10a.m. Breakfast Club
- 8.45a.m. Children arrive into playground
- 8.55a.m. Lessons start promptly
- 12.00p.m. Key Stage 1 lunch
- 12.20p.m. Key Stage 2 lunch
- 12.55p.m. Lessons start promptly for both Key Stages
- 2.55p.m. School Ends
- 8.30a.m. EYFS join Breakfast Club (flexible)
- 9.00a.m-12.00pm Morning session for Foundation Stage
- 12.00p.m. Morning Nursery pupils go home
- 11.30 – 12.30p.m. Reception pupils have lunch
- 12.00p.m. Afternoon session for Foundation Stage
- 3.00p.m. Foundation Stage session ends
Parent Support Advisor
A Parent Support Advisor supports parents and children by providing guidance, advice and information. They will help you with any worries you may have in relation to your child’s education, behaviour or attendance, and provide support on how best to deal with it.
Kirsty Ovington is our Parent Support Advisor (PSA).
Kirsty is an experienced PSA who has supported many families in our school. She has a wealth of experience is a wide variety of areas including bereavement, divorce, domestic abuse and behaviour support.
Please call in if you would like to have a chat – you will be made very welcome and Kirsty will do her very best to support and advise you.
Telephone. 01388 602885
Here is a selection of our school forms:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.