GDPR Privacy Notice Woodhouse Primary SchoolOur school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan and Action Plan 2019-21
- Accessibility Policy edited October 2018-2019
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 jan 21
- Admissions Statement 2018- 2019
- Behaviour Policy 21
- Charging policy 2020-21
- Complaints Procedure 2021
- Curriculum Policy 2021
- Data Protection Policy 2021
- Equality Diversity and Cohesion Policy CYPS 2018-19
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Freedom of Information 2018-19
- Homework Policy 2018-19
- Online Safety Policy 2020_
- Remote learning Policy 2020-2021
- RSE Policy 2020-21
- School Complaints Policy 2021
- SEND Policy 2021
Keeping Children Safe in School
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Privacy Notice
From May 2018, new legislation regarding Data Protection comes into force. Woodhouse Community Primary School Privacy Notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about pupils. We, (Woodhouse Community Primary School), are the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of data protection law.
If you require any further information, please contact the school. Our data protection officer (DPO) is Mrs L Nicholls, Shared School Business Manager
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.